Rapid Fentanyl Detox
We can help you break your deadly addiction to fentanyl if and when you are ready. Trying to quit fentanyl cold turkey is not recommended. Our Advanced Fentanyl Detox procedure is performed inside of our state of the art private detox center, by award-winning Board Certified Anesthesiologist, Dr. Julia Aharonov and her team of experienced medical professionals. You can be free from the grips of this insidious drug in 3 days! Read patient testimonials of others who have kicked the fentanyl addiction and have gotten their lives back. Don’t wait another minute—Call (800) 603-1813 before it’s too late! If you’re truly wanting to quit, we can help you.
Lethal Amount of Fentanyl
What is Fentanyl?
Pharmaceutical fentanyl is a synthetic opioid pain reliever, approved for treating severe pain, typically advanced cancer pain. As of 2017, fentanyl was the most widely used synthetic opioid in medicine. Fentanyl patches are on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system.[Source]
Fentanyl is also heroin’s synthetic cousin and is extremely dangerous. In the above photo, 30mg of heroin is a lethal dose –– It only take 3mg of fentanyl to kill you! Fentanyl is usually mixed with heroin or cocaine to save the drug dealer money and to make their product have a stronger punch. Additionally, because the dealer’s measuring equipment is not sensitive enough, too much fentanyl unfortunately can be added. Because the two drugs look identical, users will not know which one they’re taking, many times, until it’s too late. The same sized hit last time, might be the users last if cut with fentanyl.
Rapid Rise in Synthetic Opioid Overdose Deaths from Drugs like Fentanyl
Fentanyl analogues may be hundreds of times more potent than street heroin, and tend to produce significantly more respiratory depression, making it much more dangerous than heroin to users. Fentanyl is used orally, smoked, snorted, or injected. Fentanyl is sometimes sold as heroin or oxycodone, often leading to overdoses. Many fentanyl overdoses are initially classified as heroin overdoses.[Source]
Our Rapid Fentanyl Detox Process is as follows:
- (Day 1) — Patient completes all intake paperwork, has lab work, physical & psychological exam, a chest x-ray, and a stress test if over the age of 40. The patient is admitted to their private room which has a private bathroom, flat screen TV, WIFI and all meals are included.
- (Day 2) — Patient is taken to the Procedure Room, under the care of Award Winning, Board Certified Anesthesiologist, Dr. Julia Aharonov. The patient receives IV Sedation and sleeps through their withdrawals while closely monitored by the nursing staff.
- After the opiate reversal, the patient receives an FDA Approved Vivitrol® injection. Vivitrol® is a brand name for Naltrexone, which blocks the effect of opioids, decreasing cravings and reducing a person’s need for them. It should be noted that Vivitrol® eliminates the opiate cravings for 28 days and is not addictive and can be given immediately after this procedure—avoiding the usual 7-14 day period if a patient were to detox themselves.
- (Day 3) — Patient comes back to their private room with 24-hour medical staff, and rests and recuperates for the day. If they experience any post-acute withdrawals, they are given transitionary, non-addictive medications. The patient also receives those same medications to take home. The next morning, after meeting with Dr. Aharonov, they are free to go home. However, if the doctor deems it medically necessary for the patient to stay until Friday (Day 4) there will be an additional $300 fee.
- Once your detox is complete, you are eligible for our detox-related aftercare program. With Advanced Rapid Detox, you truly have the best care as you restart your life—free of your drug dependency.
Now for some Good News!
The good news is that there is a safe way of escape and that’s through our advanced rapid opiate detoxification procedure. We have helped countless people do exactly that. Our expert team of experienced medical professionals are available to give you all the help you need to get your life back on track. Now it’s up to you. We’re here to help or answer any questions that you might have.
Our Long-Term Detox related Aftercare through your treating physician is one of the advantages of choosing Advanced Rapid Detox. Our board certified doctors are available to answer any of your questions. Upon discharge our Vivitrol® coordinator will supply you with a list of providers in your area to obtain the injection every 28 days. Vivitrol® blocks all opiates to the brain’s receptors. The Vivitrol® injections are a critical component to help ensure your sobriety. One of our patients recently said that Vivitrol® was like his “life insurance policy”. We agree — It’s that important.
We Applaud Your Courage. You can Do This!
If you are ready to get your life back and want to begin detoxing from fentanyl, there is no better time to start. Make the call now. We’re here to help you. We have many past patients who are willing to share their experiences with our rapid opiate detox treatment. If you would like to speak with a past patient, please let us know. You’re not alone. You can do this. Be sure to check out the fentanyl detox testimonials to read what other patients have to say. We’re only a phone call away.