Our Rapid Norco Detox Procedure
If you’ve been prescribed Norco, you probably were originally given this drug to help you cope with moderate-to-severe levels of pain as you went about your daily life. If you’ve been using Norco for an extended period of time, you may feel that you have become dependent upon it, and you would probably prefer to live your life free of the drug. You may also be experiencing side effects such as tiredness and difficulty in breathing when you sleep.
Reducing your dependence on Norco may sound difficult but it is something that is completely achievable and within a rapid timeframe, as long as you have the right amount of help. Read on to find out how the team here at Advanced Rapid Detox can help you to swiftly break free from your reliance upon Norco.
Our Rapid Norco Detox Treatment Process is as follows:
- (Day 1) — Patient completes all intake paperwork, lab work, and physical exam. The patient is admitted to their private room which has a private bathroom, flat screen TV, WIFI and all meals are included. During this time patients keep their cell phones and can smoke cigarettes if necessary. We do not want patients in withdrawals. So patients are encouraged to continue their medication until midnight.
- (Day 2) — Patient is taken to the Procedure Room, under the care of Award Winning, Board-Certified Anesthesiologist, Dr. Julia Aharonov. The patient receives IV Sedation in a private treatment room and sleep through their withdrawals while closely monitored by the nursing staff. During the sedation the doctor uses medication that reverse the opiates off the receptors.
- After the opiate reversal, the patient receives an FDA Approved Vivitrol® injection. Vivitrol® is a brand name for Naltrexone, which blocks the effect of opioids, decreasing cravings and reducing a person’s need for them. It should be noted that Vivitrol® eliminates the opiate cravings for 28 days and is not addictive and can be given immediately after this procedure—avoiding the usual 7-14 day period if a patient were to detox themselves.
- (Day 3) — Patient comes back to their private room with 24-hour medical staff, and rest and recuperates for the day. If they experience any post-acute withdrawals, they are given transitionary, non-addictive medications. The patient also receives those same medications to take home. If approved by the doctor (at an additional cost), patients can request to have an IV Ketamine infusion.
- (Day 4) — After meeting with Dr. Aharonov, patients are free to go home and eligible for our detox-related aftercare program. With Advanced Rapid Detox, you truly have the best care as you restart your life.
Find Relief With Rapid Norco Detox
The main issue with detoxing from Norco use is withdrawal. If Norco has been used for an extended period of time, then the body has become dependent upon it, and regards the opiate as a normal part of its chemical processes. The body will react badly once any opiate is withdrawn, and this reaction can be distressing and hard to cope with. In addition, the body will flush opiates from its system during the withdrawal process, increasing the unpleasant physical symptoms.
Most people fail if they attempt to withdraw from Norco on their own terms, or with inexpert help. Fortunately, there is a workable and very successful alternative that could see you ending your dependence upon Norco in only three or four days. This is the solution offered by Advanced Rapid Detox which we call Rapid Norco Detox.
Rapid Norco Detox from Advanced Rapid Detox
If you are serious about ending your dependency upon Norco, then the very best thing you can do is to place yourself in the caring hands of the team at Advanced Rapid Detox. We are truly the experts when it comes to helping people reclaim the lives that have been stolen by their dependency upon opiates such as Norco.
By becoming our patient, you will be aided in your short journey through Norco withdrawal. While you are detoxing, you will be sedated and you will sleep through most of the process. This means you will not have to deal with many of the distressing withdrawal symptoms associated with coming off Norco.
You will be monitored, 24 hours a day while under our care. Our team have the skills and expertise to deal with anything that might occur during the detoxification process.
As part of your treatment you will be prescribed Vivitrol®, which we have found to be the most effective opiate blocker available. Vivitrol® is a not an opiate, and is therefore not addictive, so you do not need to worry about swapping one addictive drug for another.
Once your treatment is complete you will be advised about providing care for yourself so that you do not fall back into Norco dependency. This includes your need to continue to use Vivitrol® as an opiate blocker until it is felt your opiate dependency has been completely removed.
What is Norco? Understanding Your Dependency
Norco is the brand name of a drug that combines two elements – hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Hydrocodone is semi-synthetic opioid that is derived from codeine, which in turn is derived from opium. It is usually prescribed by medical professionals to patients who are suffering from moderate-to-severe levels of pain.
Acetaminophen is more commonly known as paracetamol. This is another type of painkiller, but unlike hydrocodone it is not an opiate, and is therefore not usually addictive. Paracetamol is a painkiller used for mild-to-moderate pain relief, and for the relief of fever and related symptoms.
Although considered safe in the short term, hydrocodone can cause a number of side effects. These include nausea and vomiting, constipation, dizziness, fatigue and anxiety. Some users of hydrocodone report experiencing extreme emotions, both positive and negative.
As well as these side effects, many users of Norco become reliant and psychologically dependent upon the drug. Norco can become as addictive as Morphine.
Challenges Related to Norco Dependency
When using Norco for pain relief, users report feelings of euphoria as well as a noticeable decrease in pain levels. Norco also makes people feel relaxed. Many users of Norco become addicted to these sensations, and therefore reliant upon the drug that induces them.
If used for an extended period of time the human body develops a natural tolerance for Norco. It does this by producing its own opiates. This lessens the effect of Norco, meaning that people require higher levels of the drug in order to experience the levels of euphoria and pain relief that they’d previously become accustomed to. This creates an endless spiral of dependence that Norco users find hard to break free from.
Excessive use of Norco can result in the following examples of behavior:
- Nausea and vomiting
- An inability to concentrate
- Trouble breathing
- Slowed heart rate
- Rapid changes of mood
- Blurred vision
Excessive and prolonged use of Norco can often result in a number of physical symptoms, including nausea, vomiting, itching, swelling, digestion problems and a feeling of weakness. Excessive use of Norco over an extended period of time can cause liver damage and damage to the urinary system.
Now for some Good News!
There is a safe way that you can get your life back from the day-to-day burden of addiction or dependence on opiates. Most patients say we saved their lives. We save lives through our advanced rapid opiate detoxification procedure. Our experienced medical professionals are available to give you all the help you need to get your life back on track. Now it’s up to you. We’re here to listen, help, and answer your questions.
Our Long-Term Detox Related Aftercare through your treating physician is one of the advantages of choosing Advanced Rapid Detox. Our board-certified doctors are available to answer any of your questions. Upon discharge, our Vivitrol® coordinator will supply you with a list of providers in your area to obtain the injection every 28 days. Vivitrol® blocks all opiates to the brain’s receptors. The Vivitrol® injections are a critical component to help ensure your sobriety. One of our patients recently said that Vivitrol® was like his “life insurance policy.” We agree. It’s that important.
We Applaud Your Courage. You can Do This!
If you are ready to get your life back and want to begin detoxing from Norco, there is no better time to start. Make the call now. We’re here to help you. We have many past patients who are willing to share their experiences with our rapid opiate detox treatment. If you would like to speak with a past patient, please let us know. You’re not alone. You can do this. Be sure to check out the Norco detox testimonials to read what other patients have to say. We’re only a phone call away.