About Dr. Julia Aharonov
Over the past 10 years, Dr. Julia Aharonov has perfected the Advanced Rapid Detox procedure, an Opiate Detox Under IV Sedation and Opiate Reversal. She is a Board Certified, Award Winning Anesthesiologist, a devoted wife, a mother of five children and a grandmother of five.
Patients are impressed by her extensive experience and intelligence but most importantly, they value her sensitivity and compassion in a difficult situation, and remain grateful for her help to change their lives.
Education & Training:
- University of Michigan — Anesthesia Residency
- St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center — Anesthesia Residency
- Union Hospital - (Now Overlook Medical Center) — Internship
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine (Now Rowan University SOM) — Doctorate in Medicine
- Drew University — Cum Laude degree with Honors in Psychology
Certifications & Licensure:
- MI State Medical License (renews in 2020)
- MI State Drug Treatment License (renews in 2020)
- American Board of Anesthesiology — Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition:
- Hour Detroit Magazine — Top Doc Addiction Medicine (2010-2019)
- American Osteopathic Association — AOA Member
- American Society of Anesthesiologists — ASA Member
- Michigan Society of Anesthesiologists — MSA Member
Saving Lives – One life at a time.
Disturbing news is emerging that suggests the death toll due to the opioid crisis in the United States may be…
The United States recorded record numbers of opioid related overdose deaths in 2017, and although that figure dropped slightly in…
A company in North Carolina has created a unified, cloud-based platform which is being hailed as the first example of…