About Dr. Julia Aharonov
Over the past 10 years, Dr. Julia Aharonov has perfected the Advanced Rapid Detox procedure, an Opiate Detox Under IV Sedation and Opiate Reversal. She is a Board Certified, Award Winning Anesthesiologist, a devoted wife, a mother of five children and a grandmother of five.
Patients are impressed by her extensive experience and intelligence but most importantly, they value her sensitivity and compassion in a difficult situation, and remain grateful for her help to change their lives.
Education & Training:
- University of Michigan — Anesthesia Residency
- St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center — Anesthesia Residency
- Union Hospital - (Now Overlook Medical Center) — Internship
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine (Now Rowan University SOM) — Doctorate in Medicine
- Drew University — Cum Laude degree with Honors in Psychology
Certifications & Licensure:
- MI State Medical License (renews in 2020)
- MI State Drug Treatment License (renews in 2020)
- American Board of Anesthesiology — Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition:
- Hour Detroit Magazine — Top Doc Addiction Medicine (2010-2018)
- American Osteopathic Association — AOA Member
- American Society of Anesthesiologists — ASA Member
- Michigan Society of Anesthesiologists — MSA Member
Saving Lives – One life at a time.
Progress is being made in North Carolina’s fight against the opioid crisis, according to a new report jointly released by…