About Dr. Julia Aharonov
Over the past 10 years, Dr. Julia Aharonov has perfected the Advanced Rapid Detox procedure, an Opiate Detox Under IV Sedation and Opiate Reversal. She is a Board Certified, Award Winning Anesthesiologist, a devoted wife, a mother of five children and a grandmother of five.
Patients are impressed by her extensive experience and intelligence but most importantly, they value her sensitivity and compassion in a difficult situation, and remain grateful for her help to change their lives.
Education & Training:
- University of Michigan — Anesthesia Residency
- St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center — Anesthesia Residency
- Union Hospital - (Now Overlook Medical Center) — Internship
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine (Now Rowan University SOM) — Doctorate in Medicine
- Drew University — Cum Laude degree with Honors in Psychology
Certifications & Licensure:
- MI State Medical License (renews in 2024)
- MI State Drug Treatment License (renews in 2024)
- American Board of Anesthesiology — Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition:
- Hour Detroit Magazine — Top Doc Addiction Medicine (2010-2020)
- American Osteopathic Association — AOA Member
- American Board of Anesthesiologists — ABA Member
- Michigan Society of Anesthesiologists — MSA Member
Saving Lives – One life at a time.
A judge in Tennessee whose social media posts on Facebook resulted in him being removed from the bench during an…
There are over 50 million people in the US who currently have to cope with the debilitating effects of chronic…