The Advanced Rapid Detox Advantage:
- We have perfected the advanced rapid detox procedure, performed while under sedation.
- Safe, effective 3 day Opiate Detox under sedation at Pontiac General Hospital.
- All of your procedure is performed by an Award Winning, Board Certified Physician & Anesthesiologist.
- We are the ONLY Rapid Opiate Detox facility located inside of a Hospital.
- Our Expert Team of over 25+ professionals have been performing safe and effective opiate detox since 2007.
- Our treatment center is located on a Private Floor of the Hospital.
- In Your Private Room, you are welcome to have a Friend or Family Member stay with you.
- Meals for You & Your Guest are Included.
- During your stay enjoy your own Private Bathroom, Shower, and all lines are included.
- Caring & Experienced Medical Staff Available 24/7 During your Stay.
- Upon discharge, our Vivitrol® coordinator will give you a list of providers in your area to obtain the shot every 28 days.
- Long-Term Detox related Aftercare
- We’ll Pick you up & Drop you back off at the Airport.
- Prior to the Procedure, you’ll undergo a complete Physical, Psychological exam and Stress Test if needed.
- Comprehensive Lab testing will also be performed prior to your detoxification.
- Advanced Rapid Detox has teamed up with M-Lend Financial to offer 0% Interest Financing to help get you into treatment as soon as possible.
- We’re A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Now for some Good News!
The good news is that there is a safe way of escape and that’s through our advanced rapid opiate detoxification procedure. We have helped countless people do exactly that. Our expert team of experienced medical professionals are available to give you all the help you need to get your life back on track. Now it’s up to you. We’re here to help or answer any questions that you might have.
Our Long-Term Detox related Aftercare through your treating physician is one of the advantages of choosing Advanced Rapid Detox. Our board certified doctors are available to answer any of your questions. Upon discharge our Vivitrol® coordinator will supply you with a list of providers in your area to obtain the injection every 28 days. Vivitrol® blocks all opiates to the brain’s receptors. The Vivitrol® injections are a critical component to help ensure your sobriety. One of our patients recently said that Vivitrol® was like his “life insurance policy”. We agree — It’s that important.
We Applaud Your Courage. You can Do This!
If you are ready to get your life back and want to begin detoxing from opiates, there is no better time to start. Make the call now. We’re here to help you. We have many past patients who are willing to share their experiences with our rapid opiate detox treatment. If you would like to speak with a past patient, please let us know. You’re not alone. You can do this. Be sure to check out the opiate detox testimonials to read what other patients have to say. We’re only a phone call away.