Our Advanced 3 Day Opiate Detox Procedure
When people research the best way to rid themselves of their opiate addiction, they often think that the withdrawal process can take weeks, if not months. They are therefore a little shocked to learn that complete detoxification from opiates can be achieved in as little as three days!
We feel strongly that the 3 Day Opiate Detox that we have devised here at Advanced Rapid Detox is the best way for you to crack your dependency on opiates and to regain control of your life. We have helped many people complete their detoxification from opiates, and now it is time for us to help you.
Our Rapid Opiate Detox Procedure is as follows:
- (Day 1) — Patient completes all intake paperwork, lab work, and physical exam. The patient is admitted to their private room which has a private bathroom, flat screen TV, WIFI and all meals are included. During this time patients keep their cell phones and can smoke cigarettes if necessary. We do not want patients in withdrawals. So patients are encouraged to continue their medication until midnight.
- (Day 2) — Patient is taken to the Procedure Room, under the care of Award Winning, Board-Certified Anesthesiologist, Dr. Julia Aharonov. The patient receives IV Sedation in a private treatment room and sleep through their withdrawals while closely monitored by the nursing staff. During the sedation the doctor uses medication that reverse the opiates off the receptors.
- After the opiate reversal, the patient receives an FDA Approved Vivitrol® injection. Vivitrol® is a brand name for Naltrexone, which blocks the effect of opioids, decreasing cravings and reducing a person’s need for them. It should be noted that Vivitrol® eliminates the opiate cravings for 28 days and is not addictive and can be given immediately after this procedure—avoiding the usual 7-14 day period if a patient were to detox themselves.
- (Day 3) — Patient comes back to their private room with 24-hour medical staff, and rest and recuperates for the day. If they experience any post-acute withdrawals, they are given transitionary, non-addictive medications. The patient also receives those same medications to take home. If approved by the doctor (at an additional cost), patients can request to have an IV Ketamine infusion.
- (Day 4) — After meeting with Dr. Aharonov, patients are free to go home and eligible for our detox-related aftercare program. With Advanced Rapid Detox, you truly have the best care as you restart your life.
What does the 3 Day Opiate Detox Entail?
With our 3 Day Opiate Detox program, you will be kept under sedation during the detox process. This means that you will simply not experience all those unpleasant side effects that you would if you quit ‘cold turkey’. You are likely to experience physical symptoms which includes nausea with possible vomiting, low energy levels, irritability, insomnia, cold-like symptoms, muscle pains, hot and cold sweats, and diarrhea. It’s because of the unpleasantness of these symptoms that many people fall straight back into their opiate addiction simply because they cannot cope.
Everybody asks if it is “too good to be true” and while it seems miraculous… it really is true. If you are a candidate for the procedure, we can rid your body of all the opiates and give you the Vivitrol® injection so that you have no cravings, leaving you free of your dependency and having the chance to enjoy your new, opiate-free life.
- We have perfected the advanced rapid detox procedure, performed while under sedation.
- Safe, effective 3 day Opiate Detox while under sedation.
- All of your procedure is performed by an Award Winning, Board-Certified Physician & Anesthesiologist.
- Our Expert Team of over 30+ professionals have saved thousands of lives performing safe and effective opiate detox since 2007.
- Our treatment center is located inside of a state of the art detox hospital.
- Private Room in the hospital.
- Meals are Included.
- During your stay enjoy your own Private Bathroom & Shower. All linens are provided.
- We provide you with a one on one caregiver.
- Caring & Experienced Medical Staff.
- Upon discharge, our Vivitrol® coordinator will give you a list of providers in your area to obtain the shot every 28 days.
- Long-Term Detox related Aftercare
- We’ll Pick you up & Drop you back off at the Airport.
- Prior to the Procedure, you’ll undergo a complete Physical, Psychological exam and Stress Test if needed.
- Comprehensive Lab testing will also be performed prior to your detoxification.
- We’re A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
How Many Days Have You Lost to this Addiction?
If you were to be truly honest—Could you come up with a total number of days that you have lost to your addiction? Most likely more than you’d care to think about. The good news is if you are really finally ready to break free from your addiction—Let today be the day! We can help you. Give us three days! Take the first step and Call Us now at (800) 603-1813
Now for some Good News!
There is a safe way that you can get your life back from the day-to-day burden of addiction or dependence on opiates. Most patients say we saved their lives. We save lives through our advanced rapid opiate detoxification procedure. Our experienced medical professionals are available to give you all the help you need to get your life back on track. Now it’s up to you. We’re here to listen, help, and answer your questions.
Our Long-Term Detox Related Aftercare through your treating physician is one of the advantages of choosing Advanced Rapid Detox. Our board-certified doctors are available to answer any of your questions. Upon discharge, our Vivitrol® coordinator will supply you with a list of providers in your area to obtain the injection every 28 days. Vivitrol® blocks all opiates to the brain’s receptors. The Vivitrol® injections are a critical component to help ensure your sobriety. One of our patients recently said that Vivitrol® was like his “life insurance policy.” We agree. It’s that important.
We Applaud Your Courage. You can Do This!
If you are ready to get your life back and want to begin detoxing from opiates, there is no better time to start. Make the call now. We’re here to help you. We have many past patients who are willing to share their experiences with our rapid opiate detox treatment. If you would like to speak with a past patient, please let us know. You’re not alone. You can do this. Be sure to check out the opiate detox testimonials to read what other patients have to say. We’re only a phone call away.