3 Day Opiate Detox
When people research the best way to rid themselves of their opiate addiction, they often think that the withdrawal process can take weeks, if not months. They are therefore a little shocked to learn that complete detoxification from opiates can be achieved in as little as three days!
We feel strongly that the 3 Day Opiate Detox that we have devised here at Advanced Rapid Detox is the best way for you to crack your dependency on opiates and to regain control of your life. We have helped many people complete their detoxification from opiates, and now it is time for us to help you.
Our Rapid Opiate Detox Procedure is as follows:
- (Day 1) — Patient completes all intake paperwork, has lab work, physical & psychological exam, a chest x-ray, and a stress test if over the age of 40. The patient is admitted to their private room which has a private bath, flat screen tv, WIFI and all of the food is included for the patient and their companion.
- (Day 2) — Patient is taken to the Operating Room, under the care of Award Winning, Board Certified Anesthesiologist, Dr. Julia Aharonov. The patient receives IV Sedation and sleeps through their withdrawals while closely monitored by the nursing staff.
- After the opiate reversal, the patient receives an FDA Approved Vivitrol® injection. Vivitrol® is a brand name for Naltrexone, which blocks the effect of opioids, decreasing cravings and reducing a person’s need for them. It should be noted that Vivitrol® eliminates the opiate cravings for 28 days and is not addictive and can be given immediately after this procedure—avoiding the usual 7-14 day period if a patient were to detox themselves.
- (Day 3) — Patient comes back to their private room with 24-hour medical staff, and rests and recuperates for the day. If they experience any post-acute withdrawals, they are given transitionary, non-addictive medications. The patient also receives those same medications to take home. The next morning, after meeting with Dr. Aharonov, they are free to go home. If they decide to stay until Friday (Day 4) there is a $300. fee.
- Once your detox is complete, you are eligible for our detox-related aftercare program. With Advanced Rapid Detox, you truly have the best care as you restart your life—free of your drug dependency.
What does the 3 day opiate detox entail?
The fundamental issue with ceasing your reliance upon opiates is the withdrawal process. When you stop using opiates, your body reacts in a number of ways. This is because your physical self has established the external application of opiates into your system as ‘the norm should be’. When you stop using opiates, your body reacts in a bad way.
You are likely to experience physical symptoms which includes nausea with possible vomiting, low energy levels, irritability, insomnia, cold-like symptoms, muscle pains, hot and cold sweats, and diarrhea. It’s because of the unpleasantness of these symptoms that many people fall straight back into their opiate addiction simply because they cannot cope.
With our 3 day opiate detox program, you will be kept under sedation, meaning that you will be unconscious for much of the process. This means that you will simply not experience all those unpleasant side effects that were mentioned above.
Everybody asks if it is “too good to be true” and while it seems miraculous… it really is true. If you are a candidate for the procedure, we can rid your body of all the opiates and give you the Vivitrol® injection so that you have no cravings. This give you the opportunity for a new, opiate-free life.
It seems miraculous but it really is true – your body can just take three days to rid itself of all the opiates you have introduced into it, leaving you free of your dependency and having the chance to enjoy your new, opiate-free life.
- We have perfected the advanced rapid detox procedure, performed while under sedation.
- Safe, effective 3 day Opiate Detox under sedation at Pontiac General Hospital.
- All of your procedure is performed by an Award Winning, Board Certified Physician & Anesthesiologist.
- We are the ONLY Rapid Opiate Detox facility located inside of a Hospital.
- Our Expert Team of over 25+ professionals have been performing safe and effective opiate detox since 2007.
- Our treatment center is located on a Private Floor of the Hospital.
- In Your Private Room, you are welcome to have a Friend or Family Member stay with you.
- Meals for You & Your Guest are Included.
- During your stay enjoy your own Private Bathroom, Shower, and all lines are included.
- Caring & Experienced Medical Staff Available 24/7 During your Stay.
- Upon discharge, our Vivitrol® coordinator will give you a list of providers in your area to obtain the shot every 28 days.
- Long-Term Detox related Aftercare with your treating physician
- We’ll Pick you up & Drop you back off at the Airport.
- Prior to the Procedure, you’ll undergo a complete Physical, Psychological exam and Stress Test if needed.
- Comprehensive Lab testing will also be performed prior to your detoxification.
- Advanced Rapid Detox has teamed up with M-Lend Financial to offer 0% Interest Financing to help get you into treatment as soon as possible.
- We’re A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
How Many Days Have You Lost to this Addiction?
If you were to be truly honest—Could you come up with a total number of days that you have lost to your addiction? Most likely more than you’d care to think about. The good news is if you are really finally ready to break free from your addiction—Let today be the day! We can help you. Give us three days! Take the first step and Call Us now at (800) 603-1813
Now for some Good News!
The good news is that there is a safe way of escape and that’s through our advanced rapid opiate detoxification procedure. We have helped countless people do exactly that. Our expert team of experienced medical professionals are available to give you all the help you need to get your life back on track. Now it’s up to you. We’re here to help or answer any questions that you might have.
Our Long-Term Detox related Aftercare through your treating physician is one of the advantages of choosing Advanced Rapid Detox. Our board certified doctors are available to answer any of your questions. Upon discharge our Vivitrol® coordinator will supply you with a list of providers in your area to obtain the injection every 28 days. Vivitrol® blocks all opiates to the brain’s receptors. The Vivitrol® injections are a critical component to help ensure your sobriety. One of our patients recently said that Vivitrol® was like his “life insurance policy”. We agree — It’s that important.
We Applaud Your Courage. You can Do This!
If you are ready to get your life back and want to begin detoxing from opiates, there is no better time to start. Make the call now. We’re here to help you. We have many past patients who are willing to share their experiences with our rapid opiate detox treatment. If you would like to speak with a past patient, please let us know. You’re not alone. You can do this. Be sure to check out the opiate detox testimonials to read what other patients have to say. We’re only a phone call away.